Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 6, 2015

Vote All That Shimmers for Best New Beauty Blog!

In the space of two weeks, All That Shimmers has achieved a lot. I have hit 100,000 views, 4,000 bloglovin followers, attended my first blogger event and even reached 1 year old. To top it off I have now been shortlisted in the Beauty Blogger Awards 2015, for best new beauty blog!

What a year it has been. This little blog has literally changed my life and it never fails to excite me everyday, I've worked with some great brands and bloggers, I can't wait to see what the next coming year brings.

So I really can't tell you how excited I am that All That Shimmers has been shortlisted. I never thought I would be shortlisted when I entered! I'm so proud of my little blog and I hope you guys are too! I remember a lot of you from the beginning, it's nice to see that you have stuck around to see All That Shimmers grow into what it is today.

 If you could please vote I would really appreciate it! You can vote for All That Shimmers here.

I love you all, thank you for an incredible year <3

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét