Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 7, 2015

MAC Wishlist

This has been a long over due post, but recently I've been getting into products for my lips - I know how that sounds but I've always been eye heavy so it's like a breath of fresh air to be focused on another aspect of my make up for a change. I will always love my basic pink, nude shades but I have been really experimenting with different shades of lipsticks and MAC has to be the ultimate queen of lip products, so I've made a wishlist of what shades I would like to get.

Now I haven't been blessed with having a MAC Counter near me, so I can't just go in, swatch and take the lipsticks home then and there. So I've taken to the internet along with millions of Google Image Searches to find out what colours I would use... After my latest MAC Google Image binge, I have made a list of the products I managed to narrowed it down to.

Lipsticks
Brave - light pink, nude
Candy Yum Yum - bright pink
Pink Nouveau - light bright pink
Rebel - plum
Ruby Woo - bright red
Russian Red - deep red
Twig - dark pink, nude
Viva Glam Miley - hot pink

Lip Pencils
Burgundy - deep red-ish purple
Dervish - light pink
Soar - dark pink
Spice - dark mauve
Stripdown - light nude
Subculture - light pink
Whirl - light mauve

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NW18
Pro Longwear Concealer - NC15

Emma xo

What's in your MAC wishlist?


Follow
SHARE:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét