Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 3, 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational vs Benefit Roller Lash Mascara

I remember when I opened my Elle Magazine with the free Roller Lash sample inside, I'd never been more excited to try a mascara and what made it even better was the fact I then fell straight in love with it too! So when I hear there may be a dupe on the loose for half the price I was more than intrigued to get my hands on it...

Top: Benefit Roller Lash
Bottom: Maybelline Lash Sensational

Sometimes you can tell when a product is a dupe before you have even used them, like W7's Absoulute Lashes is such an obvious dupe for Benefit's They're Real mascara as the packaging is almost identical! But Maybelline have gone for their own style, which is a gorgeous metallic-y lilac colour, although it does sort of remind me of the brush lid from the Roller Lash samples, but let's not get picky...

The wands on the mascaras slightly differ in size, Lash Sensational has a chunkier brush where as Roller Lash is slightly thinner. However the bristles on both brushes are almost identical, on the inside curve of the brushes the bristles are quite short and on the outside curve they're a bit longer.

From reading other blogs and talking to my friends I've found that Roller Lash is one of those mascaras you either love or you hate depending on your lash type. If you're like me and your eyelashes are naturally curly then it will work a dream for you, but those with straighter lashes will probably need to use an eyelash curler to achieve the same effects.

Both mascaras have given me very similar lengths to my eyelashes, when I was applying them I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the two. But looking back at the photos I can see there is a slight difference... The Lash Sensational appears to be less clumpy? Or is that just me? But Roller Lash didn't make as many of my eyelashes stick together as Lash Sensational did, due to having a thinner formula... But I honestly couldn't tell this before looking back at my photos!

Either way I really like both mascaras, how often am I going to take close-up eye photos? Have you tried these mascaras? What did you think?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét