Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 2, 2015

Review of: Botanics All Bright Hydrating Day and Night Creams*

I'm one of those people who don't have one exact skin type, sometimes my skin's oily, sometimes it's dry... And sometimes it's just a mix of the two. However, the cold months have been extra harsh on my skin this year and I've been suffering from dry skin more than usual! I've been in need of a good moisturising product to fight it so I thought I'd try Boots' Botanics range.

I was particularly drawn to the 'All Bright' products in the line, as they claim to make your skin appear brighter by using a plant called hibiscus annnd hydrate your skin, both of which are an absolute godsend in winter as my skin has been both very dull and very dry (cry).

Both creams have different textures, the day one has a thinner consistency, being very light on your skin making it perfect for mornings. Then the night one is that slight bit heavier as it would be, but not too heavy meaning it doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin feeling sticky, which I really hate in a moisturiser.

I've been using both the creams for two weeks now, I can't really tell if my skins been brighter but I can definitely feel the difference! My dry patches are no where near as bad and my skin is so soft to touch I love it!

As much as I love splashing out on high-end products (and making my bank balance rather low), the cheaper drugstore options can offer products just as good without the fancy packaging! This for me is one of them and I've been using them everyday without fail!

I think you'd be silly to miss out as they're currently half price at Boots for only £2.49 each!
Day Cream RRP £4.99 | Night Cream RRP £4.99

What's your favourite drugstore moisturiser?

*PR gifted product.

Emma xo
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét