Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 2, 2015

W7 Absolute Lashes* vs. Benefit They're Real Mascara

Mascara is an essential in any girls makeup collection regardless of what their makeup style is. I've tried hundreds of them over the years, from the cheaper brands like Collection and the more high-end brands such as Benefit. As much as I like my high-end products it's always nice to find a cheaper alternative that actually works... Like my Nan says 'it's only a bargain if it's actually worth having'.


W7's Absolute Lashes is very much a dupe for Benefit's They're Real mascara, so I was very excited to try it out for myself. The similarities between the two are just crazy, I often grab the Absolute Lashes mascara by mistake thinking it's actually the They're Real mascara as their packaging is so alike!

I must say that W7's Absolute Lashes mascara has really surprised me! I wasn't expecting it to lift and lengthen my lashes as much as Benefit does, but I'm definitely not complaining at the price. Both mascaras have the same shaped wands so you can reach those little lashes that bigger wands may often miss out.

The only difference between the two mascaras is Absolute Lashes has a thicker formula making your eyelashes appear fuller than They're Real does but that's what I like about it! I often used another mascara on top of Benefits to achieve the thickness I desire, so I'm finding myself reaching out for W7's Absolute Lashes more and more instead of Benefit's They're Real.

Will you be giving this mascara a go? For just £3.45 on Amazon here at the moment you'd be silly to miss out on such a good dupe!

*PR gifted product.

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét