Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 5, 2015

Witch Skincare | Review

I've been a massive fan of Witch for years now, I was first introduced to them roughly 5 or 6 years ago as I'd been complaining about having horrific breakouts to a friend of mine, so they recommended that I try them out because their products contain witch hazel which is well know for fighting blemishes. I honestly haven't looked back since, I've tried other brands but nothing has come close.

Witch Blemish Stick | £2.59 Boots
I have re-bought this little stick countless number of times now, it was one of the first products I bought from Witch! You know when a spot hasn't quite developed but it's so...angry, and it irritates the skin and becomes quite painful because of that? Well I can't recommend this more! It does tingle which makes it very tempting to itch at, but it will help the spot go down quicker. 

Witch Concealer | £3.79 Boots
This is another product I've bought a few times before. It's quite a strong concealer and helps reduce the apperance of spots rather well! I tend to use it twice, once before my foundation and once afterwards. I do this as the concealer has ingredients that help fight spots as well as hiding up the redness, it'd be a waste if it was just applied on top of foundation like I usually do! I would never use this concealer for anything other than a spot though, because it's a spot fighting product it is quite drying to the skin, not something you want to be using for your under eyes.

Witch Cleansing and Toning Wipes | £2.99 Superdrug
I used to use make up removing wipes daily, but after discovering that they can be bad for your skin if not washed off properly I started to use micellar water. But let's be honest, when you've gone for a night out and you get home, us girls will still have skincare in the back of our minds and wipes are the quickest and easiest thing for us when we're being lazy and just want to get into bed. They remove make up easily, mascara takes a bit longer to get off but I think that's the case for most make up removers. These are perfect to combat your spots whilst removing your make up, especially if you're in a rush, having a lazy day, or even travelling. 

Witch Overnight Clearing Serum | £5.99 Boots
As I mentioned earlier on, spot fighting products are usually quite drying for the skin, but not this one. Not only does this minimise blemishes, reduce redness and prevent future breakouts, it also leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft from the added Vitamin B3. My skin has been alright lately so I can't comment on the blemish reducing side of things yet (touch wood), but maybe this is why I haven't had any unwanted spots - who knows! Either way, my skin absorbs the serum pretty fast and feels so incredibly soft when I've woken up even from the first use.

Witch Hazel Bursting Beads Face Wash | £3.99 Superdrug
I've used face washes by other spot fighting brands and I haven't liked them to say the least. They tend to make my skin feel dry, tight and just really horrible. But desperate times call for desperate measures and all that! So I try to avoid them unless my skin has gotten bad. But this one actually leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft which is such a nice feeling! Making it perfect for everyday use.



Emma xo
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram

*PR gifted*

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét