Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 6, 2015

June 2015 Wishlist

This is the time of year where the majority of my money is being used on planning things to do over Summer, such as festivals, days out, weekends away, all sorts! Although I should have an amazing Summer my excessive make up buying has taken a bit of a backseat, which is painful to say. But, in true Emma-style, I am mentally spending my money before I have it...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour £39 Cult Beauty
I've become a bit of a contour addict lately, I've been absolutely loving all things bronzing and highlighting! I have a round face so I feel that contouring is quite flattering for my face shape. I've tried plenty of powder contour products, so now I'm looking towards cream contour after falling in love with my Clinique Chubby Stick Contour (review soon).

Clinique Chubby Stick Highlight £19 Feel Unique
As I mentioned before I have fallen in love with my contour stick from Clinique, so being the type of person to buy things in pairs (shampoos and conditioners), or collections (Naked 1, 2 & 3) I really want to get the matching highlighting stick to go with it.

Fake Bake Beyond Bronze Tanning Mousse £16 Boots
I've really gotten in to fake tanning the past year, and I've found that mousses have (almost) never failed me. I find them easier to blend in without leaving any awkward white bits, plus I haven't tried anything out from Fake Bake before.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow£49 Selfridges
Another bronzing product... I promise I'm not (always) a walking tango. However this just looks like the most gorgeous bronze/highlight combo I have ever seen! I won't lie, the price put me off at first BUT you are getting two powders for about £25 each, and Hoola costs £23.50 so... It's back on my wish(shopping)list.

Zoeva Naturally Yours Eyeshadow Palette £12.40 (approx) Zoeva
I previously bought a Zoeva palette with the last set of brushes I bought from them, but when it arrived I discovered that I weren't too keen on the shades, so I've been kicking myself that I didn't buy this one instead. 

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation - £35 Space NK 
Estée Lauder Double Wear £29.50 Debenhams
I haven't tried many high-end foundations, which I am DYING to change like ASAP. Both MAC and Nars foundations have featured on previous wishlists and I'm still yet to buy them.

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask £24.75 Feel Unique
When I got my Glamour Beauty Spring Edit box, I received a large mini of this mask and I fell in love with it and I vouched to myself that I would buy the full thing because of the wonders it did for my hair. Not only did it make my hair smell great, but it left it so incredibly soft when my hair suffers from being quite dry.

Benefit High Brow£16.50 Boots
For my brow bone I usually just use a light eyeshadow for highlight, but I would like to be a bit more precise, giving my brow that bit more definition, hence why I want to add high brow to my collection.

Benefit Tweezerman£19.50 Feel Unique
I've always been that £1 tweezer kind of girl, as I've always thought they just do the same thing but I've heard countless good reviews about Tweezermans tweezers, plus how cute is their Benefit tweezer?

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - £56 Space NK
This is another product where the price is abit off putting BUT that's still 3 powders you get there so it makes sense and I'll probably end up buying it eventually! I've heard nothing but good things about Hourglass so I'm sure I wouldn't regret it.

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask - £22.99 Feel Unique
I only heard about this recently, but I've seen so many people talk about it ever since that I really want to get on the hype. I have combination skin, sometimes it's oily, sometimes it's dry, I need a saviour for when it's dry and I'm hoping it is this. I swear by hair masks to regain hydration in my hair, it's about time I do the same for my face!

What is on your wishlist this month?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét