Thứ Sáu, 13 tháng 2, 2015

Review of: Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint & Precision Shaping Pencil

I feel there's a very fine line between shaping your brows well and just looking like you've sharpied slugs on to your face. So once I found one brow product that I loved and worked for me I stuck to it for almost a year now, but I felt like it was time for a change and there is no brand better to try than Soap & Glory.

Product-less brow | Brow w/tint | Brow w/tint & pencil

One thing you may know about me from reading my blog is that I'm the person who does their makeup on public transport in the mornings. You know there is always one... I'm that one. So I'm always on the look out for products to make it easier for me whilst still looking good!

I'll cut straight to the chase. I love this product! I fell in love with it from my very first try, I'm wondering why I stuck to powder brow products for so long! I've showed the 3 stages of using this product in a picture above. As you can see from the first image my eyebrow is quite sparse where it arches, then in the second image the tint reduces the sparse-ness (is that a word?) whilst still matching the thicker part of my brow then the final stage is the pencil giving my brow that bit more definition.

It is the most natural looking product I've used on my brows, I can barely tell I've used it! I find it's very difficult to give yourself an accidental sharpied on brow, you can go over and correct bits without the fear of making them too chunky. It also lasts all day, I've never had to top up this product from long-wear which makes me love it even more.

The only flaw I can find with this product is the lack of shades, you can either have 'Love is Blonde' or 'Brownie Points' that's it. I'm pretty sure there's more than two eyebrow colours in the world. But I was fortunately quite lucky as I have naturally dark brown hair so I bought the darkest shade 'Brownie Points' and it matches my brows perfectly.

This has become my new holy grail eyebrow product!! What's yours?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét