Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 9, 2014

10 things that "Friends" has taught me!


Like everyone else, I've been through phases where I'll really like one thing then eventually move on to another, however I have always, always loved Friends! It's so crazy that it was first aired 20 years ago - I hadn't even been born yet! It's a timeless classic that will always be funny no matter how old you may be, so here's 10 things that the show has taught me! (besides how bad 90's fashion could be!)

1. All the words to "'I'll Be There For You!"
"So no one told you life was gonna be this way, your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A, it's like you're always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year but.. I'll be there for yoooou"

2. And Smelly Cat...
"Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, what are they feeding you? Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, it's not your fault! They won't take you to the vet, you're obviously not their favourite pet! Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat, it's not your fault..."

3. The best chat up line in existence 
This may sound crazy but it'd totally work on Friends fans alike! 

4. That everyone looked worse back in school... 
Everyone.

5. A real friend would pee on you if you got stung by a jellyfish!
You'd have a special bond, that just can't be broken...

6. How to deal with "she must be on her period" 
Yup.

7. Sometimes fake tanning isn't the best idea...
Tan lines are bad. Very bad.

8. The seven erogenous zones on a woman...
 

9. JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD
EVER.

10. You will find someone else who's equally as weird as yourself...
Besides, who could resist Monica with a Turkey on her head? Not me!

Here's to another 10 years! What has Friends taught you?
Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét