Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 6, 2015

Nip + Fab Shimmer Leg Fix | Review

I can't believe we're in June, where has this year gone?! Meaning that we're already in Summer, even if the weather is only just realising it... But that also means that it's that little bit less acceptable to wear tights. I'll be honest, I'm not leg confident as I don't have Taylor Swifts $40 million legs, so I tend to wear skin coloured tights to hide any imperfections, or lack of tan I may have.

But let's be honest, we all get leg envy and when I get leg envy it is sometimes to those who have thinner legs than me, but it's also to those who have those shiny hairless legs as mine look so boring in comparasion, even when I've used a normal moisturiser and fake tan over the top! They just haven't got that gorgeous glow that I have always longed for.

That's until now, Nip + Fab's Shimmer Leg Fix does exactly what it says on the tin, it's a moisturiser for your legs which also has added shimmer. So not only does it moisturise your legs, the added shimmer helps you achieve that gorgeous glow! It is basically like liquid gold for your legs. However if you're not a fan of shimmer, then don't worry as the shimmer isn't noticeable once it's been rubbed in.

I found that my skin absorbs the formula quickly, not leaving any sticky residue behind and leaving my legs feeling so silky soft. Even hours after application my legs still feel touchable-y smooth and definitely don't look dull any more!

The only problem I have with this product is the scent, I'm really, really not a fan of ginger, I don't like the smell or taste (lucky I don't have to eat this...) but the scent doesn't put me off using the product, as it's ever so subtle, it doesn't linger and you can only smell it if you try hard enough. So if it's the ginger smell you're after I recommend a stronger smelling product.

Overall this is definitely the most perfect leg prep for summer, if you're planning on having your legs out in summer then I definitely suggest you try this out for yourself! 

Emma xo





SHARE:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét