Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 6, 2015

Urban Decay Naked, Naked 2 & Naked 3 Comparasion

My favourite part of my makeup always has been, and always will be my eyes. So that plus my spending problem meant the day that I would own all three Naked palettes was inevitably going to happen. I just had the urge to own the whole collection... I definitely think I have an eye shadow addiction... is that weird? I don't think it's weird. Either way, I wanted to make my 'addiction' productive, so what would be a better to do that other than to do a comparasion post?

I'm going to start off with packaging, Naked 2 and 3 have the same metal casing which has clasps that safely clip into place protecting your eye shadows from any damage, they also both have a nice big mirror so that you can clearly see what you are doing at any angle that suits you the best. The only differences are that the styles vary a bit, with Naked 2 coming in a greige (brown/grey) coloured tin with dark brown writing and Naked 3 having a bit more texture in a copper/rose gold coloured tin with gold writing. Then Naked has the most stylish packaging in my opinion, being coated in brown velvet certainly makes it stand out from most other eye shadow palettes, however it has a magnetic lid instead of the clasps that Naked 2 and 3 have which slightly puts me off, I've had no problems with it to date but it hasn't ventured out of my bedroom so I haven't put it to the handbag test.

Next up is the eye shadow shades... Naked 1 is a warm toned palette which is perfect for those with warm undertones to their skin, the palette has 2 matte shades and 10 shimmer shades and my most used shades are Virgin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Smog and Darkhorse. Naked 2 is a cool toned palette which is perfect for those with cool undertones to their skin, the palette has 3 matte shades and 9 shimmer shades and my most used shades are Bootycall, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect and YDK and last but not least, Naked 3, which is a pink toned palette, perfect for those with fair skin, the palette also has 3 matte shades and 9 shimmer shades, and my most used shades are Limit, Nooner, Liar, Factory and Mugshot.

As for quality, all 3 eye shadow palettes are amazing quality and there's not one palette that stands out over the others in terms of quality! But like with most palettes the shimmery shades are that bit more pigmented and the matte ones are a tad powdery.

Overall the final choice is definitely shade based, if you chose by your personal style or skin tone there will definitely be something for you as each palette varies in shades.

Emma xo

What's your favourite Naked palette?

Naked L-R: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half-Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal
Naked 2 L-R: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted and Blackout
Naked 3 L-R: Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside and Blackheart

Follow
SHARE:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét