Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 6, 2015

My Festival Essentials 2015

So it's festival season once again! It's one of the best and most expensive times of the year. Last year was the first ever time I had gone to a festival and I'll admit, I wasn't ready for it in the slightest! This year I've been more prepared and have bought all the items that I wish I had done last year.

To survive:
  • Tent (the most obvious one I know)
  • Sleeping Bags
  • Old Phone with Credit
  • Cereal Bars/Crisps/General Snack Foods
  • Water Bottle
Last year I winged festival season without my phone, but I really regretted it because once I got lost (that will happen) I had no way of contacting my friends to find out where they were, plus I didn't have my prescription glasses so I was blind as a bat. I actually bumped into some musicians (Fred V & Grafix if you know who they are) at a day festival this time last year, got talking to them and they helped me find my friends once I mentioned I was lost!


Accessories aka 'how to be stereotypical girl at festival'

  • Flower Headband
  • Gold Temporary Tattoos
  • Neon Rave Paint 
  • Sunglasses
  • Bumbag
A bit of a warning about bumbags - if you can, try and find one like mine (photo above) where the clips are at the side and not one of those plastic ones at the back. There are some horrible people in this World and someone may try and unclip it when you're not looking and steal it. Last year I had a side bag and I was too drunk to notice some guy trying to take it, my Boyfriend had to pull me away before he succeeded...


Health & Hygiene

  • Sun Screen
  • Baby wipes
  • Makeup wipes
  • Dry Shampoo
  • Deodorant 
  • Hand Sanitiser
  • Paracetamol
  • Disposable Tooth Brush
  • Tooth paste
  • Mouth wash
Seriously take advantage of the travel mini deals that both Superdrug and Boots ALWAYS have on!!! I think Superdrug is 3 for £3 and Boots is 3 for 2, either store you pick it will be the best thing you will ever do before going to a festival. 


Emma xo


Follow
SHARE:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét