Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 6, 2015

Blogs I'm Loving #2

Lately I've been seeing a lot of people sharing the blogger love, and thanks to those posts myself and others have now found some great new reads! So I thought I would do my own list as the last time I did a 'Blogs I'm Loving' post was waaaaaay back in December... All That Shimmers has come a long way these past 6 months and I've read many incredible blogs, here are just a few that have really stood out to me recently.

Mascara and Maltesers | mascara-and-maltesers.blogspot.co.uk
Jasmine Talks Beauty | jasminetalksbeauty.com
Through Chelsea's Eyes | throughchelseaseyes.com
A Yellow Brick Blog | ayellowbrickblog.com
Not Just Sex | notjustsex.co.uk
Pint Sized Beauty | pintsizedbeauty.com
Porcelain Beauty | porcelainbeautyx.com
Beauty and The Style | beautyandthestyle.co.uk
Charmed Charlee | charmedcharlee.com

Emma xo

Which blogs have you been loving?

  IMAGE SOURCE

Follow
SHARE:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét