Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 4, 2015

My Rodial Glamtox Routine

As a person who loves all things makeup, you would think I would be high up on my skin care... Shamefully, I'm not. But the past month I have been determined to change that! One of the brands I tried to up my skincare game with is Rodial, who are a brand that I've heard so much about but never had the chance to try them out for myself, so I was extremely excited when I was given the chance to try out some of their products from their 'Glamtox' range...

Step 1:
Once I've woken up, I'll wash my face (to rid any makeup I might have missed the night before) then brush my teeth etc. Then when my face has dried I use the Serum (£59). I was kind of wary at first because I've used so many hair serums where if you use too much you end up with greasy hair, so the thought of a greasy face really didn't appeal to me. But I was pleasantly surprised, my skin absorbs the serum quickly, no sticky or greasy residue left behind and it leaves my skin feeling ever so soft.

Step 2:
Once the serum has absorbed into my skin I then use the Day Cream (£75) over the top for extra moisturising effects. Both the day and eye creams have SPF 15, which is really useful for the up-coming summer months!

Step 3:
I then rub in the Eye Cream (£50) using my little finger in circular motions to help tackle my dark under eye circles. Dark under eye circles is something I am REALLY paranoid about, I don't know why but I try to focus on them a lot in both my skincare and make up routines.

Step 4:
I then proceed to apply my makeup as usual!

Since starting my glamtox, I have noticed great changes to my skin, it has never felt this soft in my life, it feels like a baby's bottom! The one big change I've noticed is the pesky dry patch of skin I had on my face seems to have cleared up greatly too, still a bit dryer than the rest but I think with continuous use of this product it will definitely clear up. However since I am only 20 years old, I cannot really comment on the anti ageing/wrinke side of things yet, but it has definitely made a difference on my dark under eye circle and the hydration works a dream, I am still so impressed with how soft my skin is!

Have you tried anything from Rodial? If you would like to see more of their Glamtox range you can find it here.

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét