Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 4, 2015

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream and Smoothing Face Brush

Hello everyone, its Gemma  (GemmsBeauty.com) Today I wanted to share with you a little bit about one of my favourite posts from last week. It was all about me new favourite beauty summer must have product. The Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Cream Gel. 

This is said to be the best of a BB cream, CC cream and tinted moisturiser all in one. The first big thing that stood out straight away for me was that this has a SPF 30 meaning that this is perfect to wear and keep your face protected for the spring and summer months. 

At the moment I am really aware of how dry my skin is, I moisturise, exfoliate etc but I sometimes feel like my foundation is just sitting on top of my skin. I loved the sound of this complexion gel cream. It feels very light to use and straight away sinks straight into your skin leaving a beautiful sheer to medium coverage, it also doesn't build any shine, It purely leaves a soft dewy healthy look, evens out your skin tone and gives the impression you have no foundation or anything on.  

It doesn't matter if you use your fingertips or a brush, only a small pea size amount is needed. If you are using your fingers simply apply how your would a moisturiser covering all of your face. As I have the brush I apply the small pea size amount directly onto the brush and then smooth it straight on to my face. I personally prefer to apply this with the brush, it makes the application to achieve a flawless look much quicker and easier.

On my skin if has a very fresh feel to it and I loved how it looked so natural but still managed to cover up my blotchy skin really well. For days/nights when I am going out somewhere I like a more make up kind of look, so I like use this first  because I love how it feels and looks on my skin and then to apply a powder foundation.

If you would like to continue reading this amazing product and see all the wonderful benefits it has, some before and after pictures then you can pop over to gemmsbeauty to see the full post and also the smoothing make up brush that goes alongside it. 


Gemma



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét