Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 4, 2015

MeMeMe Cosmetics Lip Glide | Review & Swatches

As much as I love make up, I notoriously always forget, or leave out my lips. I have quite thin lips so I tend to shy away from making them stand out by sticking to neutral/nude colours. And trust me, I have tried to do that whole, lip liner-Kylie Jenner thing, but I felt that I looked ridiculous...

Rich Truffle, Winter Berry & English Rose (no lip liners used)

Rich Truffle - a very neutral/nude colour, reminds me of MAC Velvet Teddy... Called it! Either way those 90's brown lip colours are so gorgeous.
Winter Berry - a deep plum colour, perfect for the winter months (but I'm going to wear it in Summer anyway)
English Rose - a cute, girly, light-pink colour.

But MeMeMe have turned that around for me, I always just assumed that I wouldn't suit bolder colours because I didn't suit one shade of red lipstick that I tried 5 years ago. But I have honestly fallen in love with their Lip Glides, especially in the shade 'Winter Berry', after initially thinking that 'Rich Truffle' would have been my favourite.

The pigmentation of each of the Lip Glides are amazing, you don't need much more than one coat over your lips to make a difference. One thing I have really noticed is the amazing staying power, especially with Winter Berry, I tend to wear it with a lip liner and what I find with a similar colours from another brand is they'll fade leaving behind just the lip liner and looking rather strange. But the Lip Glides have just as good staying power as a lip liner.

The formula is really creamy, and isn't drying on the lips either, they simply glide over your lips easily, meaning it doesn't matter how dry your lips are. Also, because of the pencil shape of the Lip Glides it's much easier to be precise than it is with a normal lipstick. Lastly, the size of the glides are perfect! I've had my trust Winter Berry sitting in one of the pockets in my hand bag ready for the odd top up during the day.

I honestly have never loved a lip product this much before, there are two shades I haven't gotten which are Deep Scarlet and Playful Peach - but I plan to add those to my collection soon and hope there may be some new shades released in the future! But for now you can see the rest of the range here.

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét