Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 3, 2015

Professional Day Dreamer

Hello
I'm Chloe and I have my own little space online which is more commonly known as Professional Daydreamer. I'm 17 but I do act like an old woman, only yesterday I was sitting in my lounge knitting and watching open all hours. 


I write mainly lifestyle posts with some book reviews and baking added into the mix. I started my blog as something to do in my spare time, from there I discovered my love for writing and photography. I'm attempting to write my own book, which of course I won't do anything with but its a way for me to put parts of myself and my emotions into different characters, it's really fun seeing where each character takes me and how it will all relate to the story.  I write and upload at least 4 blog posts a week, half of them are just me rambling on about nonsense but I really love being able to write about whatever I want. I spend quite a bit of time glued to social media like twitter and instagram, I can spend hours scrolling through random tweets about life or celebrity gossip.


I spent a little bit to much time watching YouTube videos and I spend half my time daydreaming about something or someone. I love reading and I have quite a big selection of romance novels, I love that I can get lost in the world of a book for a few hours and create connections with each of the characters. My main goal for my blog is to share love and positivity, I may have a tiny audience but it's so lovely when I read all my comments which are really sweet and supportive, I love how easy it is for me to interact with my readers. I don't think there is much else to tell you. I love a bit of Doctor Who, I still have a massive love for all things Disney and I'm quite a big fan of Harry Potter, I joined pottermore twice (I forgot my login) and I was put into Hufflepuff and then Slytherin. I like to think I'm a healthy mix between the two. I find it so amazing how people in America, Russia, Poland and people all over the world read my blog. Granted its only a few but it's such a great feeling knowing that people take the time to read what I have to say. 

Bye for now xxx


*free April advertising - package 2*



If you would like to be featured on my blog you can find out more information here.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét