Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 3, 2015

The Glamour Spring Beauty Edit

As some of you will know I don't have a good history with Beauty Boxes. I really didn't like Glossybox, and Birchbox was alright but still 'meh' in my books. However by the time I'd taken interest in Glamour's last beauty box it had already sold out. But not this time! I managed get myself one before it got away, and receiving 9 products worth £99 for just £16.99 - I couldn't have gone wrong!


Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Enamel & Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat
I'm really happy with the colour I received, I have not seen a fellow blogger yet to have gotten the same! I literally googled 'the glamour spring beauty edit blog' and looked through the photos but nope... Either way I absolutely love a nude nail... a nude lip, eyes... Nude is just good in whatever context.

Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask
This is 100% my favourite out of the box, I have nearly finished it already so I'm definitely going to look in re-buying a bigger version! It makes my hair look and feel incredible, even at the thirstiest of times and I cannot recommended it enough! (being un-naturally blonde makes hair very thirsty) 

Beauty UK High Brow All-In-One Brow Definition Kit
I have never tried Beauty UK, I've seen their stall/section at Superdrug but I never thought of trying them. This includes everything you would need for your brows, three different powders, a wax to set and shape your brows, an application brush as well as tweezers! What else could you possibly need to do your brows!?

Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Lip Gloss
This is one of Rimmel's newer products, it claims to have a 'non-sticky formula'. Although it is definitely a lot less stickier than other lips glosses, it is still a bit sticky.. But something THAT shiny is going to be a bit sticky, come on. I got the shade 'Cosmic 730', although it doesn't make a huge difference to my lips, it gives them a lovely sheen. I still need to put the 6 hour wear to the test yet, but so far so good!

Nuxe Creme Fraiche 24 Hour Soothing and Rehydrating Fresh Mask
I'm yet to try this, but I'm super excited to do so! I have combination skin, but the dry areas are always up for some rehydrating TLC.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow
Ahh, so Kiko is a brand I have heard so much about but never actually bothered to try them out for myself. But there is no better way to do it than an eye shadow stick! I love eye shadow sticks for when I'm in a rush in the mornings and I don't have time to faff about with an eye shadow palette. No dust giving me black eyes along with super simple blending...what isn't there to love?

Model Co Creme Rouge Cheek and Lips in Just Peachy
I'm not going to lie, I probably won't use this. Not often at least, but this doesn't but a downer on the box for me at all! I'm just not a cheek/lip colour kinda gal. I like nude lips and I just use bronzer and highlighter on my cheeks (boring, I know).

Elie Saab L'Eau Couture
This is such a pretty scent for spring. I would describe the smell but I have no idea what lingo to use... it's good? It smells really good! (Looked it up and found out the 'main accords' are almond, white floral, sweet and vanilla. Source)

So Glamour have definitely restored my faith in beauty boxes and I know I will 100% be getting the next Glamour release (shame it's not monthly), I can truly say everything is this box is actually worth having. Have you tried the Glamour Spring Beauty Edit?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét