Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 3, 2015

Hello April...


The last day of March is here... This month has absolutely flown by! But I say that every month. However this month in particular, I'm glad is over. I have had countless university assignments due in, 3 of which being this week alone! (hence the lack of posts this week - sorry about that) But  I can reward myself when the weekend comes, as I am going to be in Southend to celebrate my 20th birthday that is coming up on the 7th April!

I'm not going to lie, I'm super scared about turning 20. But a good kind of scared! I remember being in infant school saying to one of my friends at the time that 'we'll never be teenagers as that's sooooooooo far away'... But now I'm almost at adulthood. Which - off topic - confuses me, if 19 is teenager and 21 is adulthood then what is 20?? Some weird in the middle age like 17 was...

April is a really good month, I have asked everyone to get me those Cadburys Marvellous Popping Candy Easter Eggs as they're my favourite chocolate everrrrrrrrrr. And my birthday is a pretty big bonus too!

What's your favourite Easter Egg? 

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét