Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 2, 2015

February 2015 Wishlist

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA this week, if you follow me on Twitter you've probably seen me sulking about my new laptop being in repairs, there was a manufacturer fault (aka karma for changing my laptop for the same model but in pink). Anyway, no matter how much makeup and beauty products I buy, there will always be more out there that I want to add to my collection so I thought I'd share 10 of the beauty products that are currently on my wishlist (aka shopping list).

1) Zoeva Rose Golden Brushes Vol 2 | £55 launches 23rd February
I already have the original Zoeva Rose Gold brushes, but now they're bringing out a volume 2! I think it's a must to add to my already existing Zoeva Rose Gold brushes. They are amazing quality and are so, so soft. I have never had any stray brush hairs fall out and I really do love them. Plus they're rose gold, who doesn't love a bit of rose gold!?

2) Mac Velvet Teddy | £15.50
I have never tried anything from Mac believe it or not, but I want to change that with one of their lipsticks and Velvet Teddy is such a gorgeous shade!

3) Philip Kingsley Extreme Elasticizer | 150ml £30
Being un-naturally blonde comes with its pros and cons. The biggest con is the damage, however this product looks like a must-have-god-send and I plan to buy it very soon

4) Benefit Girl Meets Pearl | 12ml £24.50
I love highlighters, and I really liked the creaminess of my Sleek Precious Metals palette, so I thought I would try out a more liquidy highlighter so I thought there was no brand better to try out other than Benefit!

5) Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara | £19
Like with Mac, I've never tried anything anything from Too Faced either (I am an awful beauty blogger guys I'm sorry) but I also want to change that. I've heard so many good things about their 'Better Than Sex' mascara and what a great name it has as well. Eye makeup is what I buy most up their with foundation so I'm always willing on trying out something new.

6) b.right Boo Boo Zap! Solution for Problem Skin | 7.4ml £13.50
7) b.right Total Moisture Face Cream | 48.2g £28.50
I've been suffering from bad skin over the winter months, although my drugstore products do temporarily fix the issue I have yet to find something that works in the long run. And Benefit has to be one of my favourite makeup brands ever, so I have to give their skin  care range a go.

8) John Frieda Go Blonder Spray | 100ml £6.99
If you have read any of my previous hair posts you will see that I have banned myself from bleach but I'm staying blonde letting my hair grow into a natural ombre. I've gone two months without bleach so far and I tend to go for even longer! I sound like a recovering bleach addict, maybe I am...

9) TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde Shampoo & Reconstructor | 2 x 750ml £26.36
When I first went blonde ever (must be 5 years ago now) my mum was also blonde, so she had blonde products stocked up in the bathroom. One of which was this, from what I remember my hair felt amazing after using the reconstructor so I'm dying to try it out again!

10) theBalm Mary Lou Manizer | £17.50
Another highlighter to the list, I hadn't actually heard of this product or brand until recently but all their products look amazing! But I have seen quite a few people raving on about this product and I love highlighters as I like all that shimmers (that pun though)

What's currently on your wishlist?

Emma xo

1 nhận xét:

  1. Silver Gold Bull is the most reputable bullion dealer. You will be provided with competitive, real-time pricing and guarantee your precious metals arrives to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    Trả lờiXóa