Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 7, 2015

Crown Brushes Purple HD Set | Review


If you know me, then you'll most definitely know that my all time favourite colour is lilac (hence my blog layout), so when Crown Brush kindly sent me their Purple HD Brushes Set to review I was so excited to get using them right away, but being a good blogger I made sure that I actually took photos first...

One of the first things I noticed (other than the colour) before I started using the brushes was just how soft the bristles were, I absolutely love that new untouched brush feel, it almost makes me not want to use them... Almost. Also these brushes have purple ends which just makes me adore them even more and they definitely add a bit of colour to my brush collection!

Pro Powder Brush - This is just your standard powder brush, because of the super soft bristles it leaves you with a nice even finish when setting your make up.

Tapered Blush Brush - I've been a bit of a contouring freak lately so I have fallen in love with this and the Deluxe Contour Brush together. As this brush is tapered it is so much easier to get blushes/bronzers/highlighters to go exactly where you want them to go.

Deluxe Contour Brush - This brush great for defining certain areas in small quantities, for example I like to use a darker powder in certain areas of my face like the sides of my nose and the hollows of my cheeks, giving them the illusion of a shadow therefore making them look more defined, then a lighter bronzer using the Tapered Brush in surrounding areas to rid any harsh lines. 

Chisel Shadow Brush - As the bristles are quite short they have become quite stiff, making this brush perfect for applying cream eye shadows all over your lid.

Crease Blender Brush - This brush is similarly shaped to most other brushes, but I'm not to fond of this brush. I find it is too soft, which tends to make applying powder eyeshadow difficult. I think this is much better for blending or using a light shade on your brow bone.

Detail Liner Brush - I'll be totally honest, this is the one brush in the set I will 100% never use. I prefer using angled brushes to apply my eye liner with as it tends to look sloppy other wise.

Overall I definitely love this brush set, from the quality, the colour, everything! The only thing I would change is I would include a foundation brush so it could become a brush set that has everything needed for creating the perfect base.

Emma xo

Have you tried Crown Brushes?

PR Gifted

Follow
SHARE:

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét