Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 3, 2015

Gemms Beauty ♥

Hello everyone, I'm Gemma and blog over at gemmsbeauty. I have been blogging for just over a year now and absolutely love it. I am very much a girly girl and appreciate all things pretty and beautiful, as you can probably tell after seeing at my blog design.

I was first inspired to start a blog after reading beauty reviews about the latest products etc. I felt that I had such an unhealthy relationship with boots and my shelves and draws were (and still are) full of make up that I to thought I could start a blog of my own and review products as well. 

My blog does mainly consist of make up, skin care and hair product reviews as this is my passion. But I also enjoy blogging about shopping hauls and just lately I have become a little obsessed with beauty boxes so I really enjoy reviewing them. I also like to include the odd lifestyle post every now and again. Last year I went to New York for a week and wrote a day to day travel blog  which includes lots of amazing pictures. The link is on the side of my blog incase anyone is lucky enough to be going... or just fancies a read. 

I have achieved so much through blogging from co-hosting a blogging meet up to working with some fantastic brands. I have new blog posts up every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.. And my trusty paperchase note book helps me stay on top of things and keeps me organised. 

I hope you all enjoy my blog 
Gemma 

*free April advertising - package 2*



If you would like to be featured on my blog you can find out more information here.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét