Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 12, 2014

Hello 2015...

What a year it's been. At risk of sounding like every other British person on the planet, it's crazy how fast this year has gone.. 2014 has been the best year of my life, it's going to be very hard for 2015 to beat it!

In 2014 I...
  • Saw out 2013 with Jake and our friends.
  • Turned 19 - meaning 2014 was my last year of being a teenager!!! Scary.
  • Started my blog under the name "Just As Wild"
  • Finished my college course with good grades.
  • Went to Colchester Zoo for mine and Jakes 1 year Anniversary <3
  • Went to Global Gathering 2014 - my first ever festival!
  • Went to my first ever Catwalk show: Cosmo #Fashfest
  • Met a few famous(ish) people - Louise Thompson, Fran Newman-Young, Mista Jam, Fred V & Grafix...
  • Bought a domain name for my blog now named "All That Shimmers"
  • Got an unconditional University offer
  • Dropped out of the offer last minute, due to a change of heart...
  • Got into my local University through clearing, studying Mass Communications (Media, English, Graphics and Journalism)
  • Started University.
  • Became the Student Representative for my year.
  • Held my first blog giveaway
  • Reached 1,000 followers on Bloglovin'
  • Got my first ever pay rise at work.
  • Volunteered with Text Santa in London.
  • Organised the University Christmas Social (lots of red wine stains, whoops)
  • Woke up at Jakes Christmas morning for the first time!
  • Got my first SLR.
  • Seeing out 2014 with Jake in London!

Resolutions:
  • Pretty cliche but lose weight. Not even a lot, just the Christmas pudge!
  • Become more of a fashion person. Explore further than leggings, jeans and a jumper... though they're still pretty great.
  • Do OOTD posts.
  • Improve blog photography and start YouTube, maybe?! 
  • Use Instagram and Twitter more.
  • Let my hair grow... Less bleaching - if at all!!!
  • Finish my first year at Uni with at least a pass.... haha
  • Get a Pug (pls)
  • Drink less Coca Cola (the bane of my life)

Here's hoping 2015 is an even better year than 2014!

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét