Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 1, 2015

Review of: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow

This is a foundation I've wanted to try for what feels like forever. I've seen and heard so many mixed opinions on the product, some really love it then some really hate it, so my thoughts towards buying it have always been swayed... So I have finally decided to make my own judgement on it!



Benefit are well known for their remarkable packaging and designs, but this one takes a more minimalist approach which is just as stunning as the other products packaging.

The very first thing I noticed about this foundation is how light weight it is, it almost feels like you're not wearing any foundation at all as drugstore foundations are quite thick in comparison. But I do prefer the lightness, it gives you this dewy complexion as well as good coverage meaning you actually use less in the long run. (making it worth the money!)

I bought the foundation in the shade "champagne" and it's a lovely colour, it's slightly a bit darker than my skin but because of the lightweight formula it doesn't look like I've tangoed myself  and gives me a slight hint of colour to my face once it's been blended out.

This is actually my first full sized Benefit product! I've had quite a few minis that I've loved but I've finally got round to getting full sized and I must say I'm really impressed. Overall you get your moneys worth and more in both both quality and shelf life.

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét