Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 12, 2014

What I Got For Christmas

teddy, christmas, bokeh, cute, 2014, what i got for christmas
Hey guys, I hope you all had a good Christmas! Christmas tends to feel different every year as you get older. Now I'm nearing 20 I genuinely get excited about buying other people presents (particularly my 6 year old sister - who I could have bought every single bit of Frozen merchandise in the world!!) but I thought I would share with you what I got for Christmas!

Nikon D3200 & Accessories
I'm mentioning the biggest present I got first as I mentioned it in my Christmas Wishlist. Thanks to my lovely boyfriend I now finally have an SLR after years of pining for one! It also means better photos for future posts, yay!! (bear with me whilst I get used to my lighting equipment!)

Remington Hair Straighteners 
I asked for hair straighteners for Christmas as my other pair got stood on, so I have been using my old pair for a month or two but it seemed pretty pointless as my hair was still bush-like after. There's nothing better than using a brand new pair of hair straighteners!

Laptop Cover
Another thing about me is my laptop travels with me pretty much everywhere, home, uni, my mums and my boyfriends. So I needed a protective case as I've been throwing my laptop in my bag where I also keep all my other bits like food and make up... And it's fluffy.

Heart Necklace
My favourite bit of jewelry has got to be necklaces! Certain metals on watches and bracelets can give me rashes around my wrists but I haven't had a necklace that's irritated my skin (yet) plus I love heart shaped pendents so so much! I actually have another necklace from last Christmas which also has a heart shaped pendent.

pug socks primark pugs cute christmas xmas
Pug Socks
If you know me, you know I have an undying love for pugs. I have lots of novelty pug stuff that I have collected over the years, particularly socks. Basically all of my socks have various pug patterns... If I see them I buy them no matter what!

teddy slippers footlets primark cute cheap
Cute Bear Slippers
I'm not much of a slipper person, they either slide off my feet or are too big (I have these giant Minnie Mouse ones which are really cute but are HUGE!) so these are pretty much perfect for me as they're super soft and they fit nice and snug!

lindor lindt christmas chocolate yum
Chocolate
I love getting chocolate for presents, gives me an excuse to over indulge myself over Christmas! Especially Lindt...

I also got fatter... What did you guys get for Christmas? Let me know in the comments! 

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét