Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 11, 2014

Review of: Urban Decay Naked 2





I finally got my Naked 2 palette after months of pining over the palette, receiving a damaged fake off Ebay and even buying numerous dupes to fill the Naked shaped hole in my life.

When I first discovered the Urban Decay Naked palettes like many others I was instantly stunned by how gorgeous the shades were, however at that point I wasn't really an eyeshadow person so I was very wary of purchasing a palette due to the price. However my interest in them never died down, I ended up buying cheap dupe versions that I had discovered and honestly they really helped me make my mind up about purchasing the real thing.

After buying my first dupe palette I wore various different shades from the palette almost everyday, the colours are so wearable and gorgeous, you can get away with wearing them for a simple everyday look and I found I actually really liked the eyeshadow on myself (which I never thought I would!) which is then why I purchased the real thing.

Now I have the real palette I won't be looking back, you honestly get your moneys worth out of this product. The shades are so amazingly pigmented, the packaging is sturdy and you get the most amazing brush for applying the eye shadow with! Plus it's super easy to blend.

If you're like me and was unsure about getting a Naked Palette I very highly recommend buying a dupe first to see if you like the shades on yourself because if you don't you will have only lost £4 not £37!
Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét