Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 11, 2014

Review of: Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner


So this months issue of Elle included a tester of a product I have been very skeptical about which is the Beneft, They're Real Push-Up Liner, so I thought I would do a review of my first thoughts!

My very first thought was about how weird the applicator is, not going to lie but I was totally stumped for a few seconds... but I eventually figured it out, you have to squeeze out the eyeliner when you want to use it, almost like a mechanical pencil.

I wasn't sure about how easy it would be to apply to my eyes, but I was pleasantly surprised! It was really, really easy to get a straight line and I got my winged liner perfect at first attempt which must be the first time I have ever done that without having to make the liner thicker or starting over to make sure they match!

The liner was worn for a meal out and it had lasted the whole night where other parts of my make-up had failed! It's gone from being a product I was very skeptical about to a product that I really want to buy for myself.

I've been dying to have a little Benefit shop lately, so once I have bought all my Christmas presents I may have to indulge myself a little and go on a little spree!

 What Benefit product(s) are you guys wanting to try/buy?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét