Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 11, 2014

October Favourites


Last month I bought myself quite a few things (lots of early Christmas present, obvs) here are the new things I've been using most!  

Calvin Klien Sun Bathe Summer Affair Bronzer
I saw this in TK Maxx for rather cheap so I thought why not? It's by Calvin Klein plus it's shimmery, so I was sold at that. I've been using this on my cheeks more regularly than I thought I would, it's very subtle but it makes a massive difference and makes my face all shimmery - I've only ever used one other bronzer before which is the Bourjois "Delice de Poudre" one but I think I actually prefer the Calvin Klien one, which I actually paid less for!


Revlon Photoready Foundation - 004 Nude
I'd been feeling a change in foundation for a while now in both shade and brand. I've been mainly using Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation in Ivory which has been my favourite for quite some time now, however I feel I've been mis-matching foundation shades as now I have bought this slightly darker shade it looks so perfect on my skin compared to Wake Me Up!



Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
So here's another foundation I found that I'm also loving. I bought it because the Bourjois stand in Tesco actually had loads of "reduced to clear" stickers all over the make up so like a magpie, I was of course levitating towards the Bourjois stand, however I did restrain myself and picked the one thing out of all those I had picked up that I felt I would use most. I have seen mixed reviews on this, maybe it's a skin type thing but I felt this is probably the best drugstore foundation I have used for coverage and quality! (And again, I got a few shades darker than my normal Ivory Rimmel foundation)


Bourjois So Laque Nail Varnish - Indispen-sable 
So nude coloured nails have been very popular for the past few months or "greige" which is where there's a greyish hue to the nude colour. In drugstores it seemed impossible to find a perfect balance of greige, it'd either be too nude or too grey, so when I stumbled across this I didn't think twice before buying it. It is my most favourite greige nail varnish I have purchased to date!


Essie Nail Varnish - Bond With Whomever
I've never owned an Essie nail varnish before but I have seen so many people on the internet talk about how much they love the brand. On top of that I'd been looking for a nice girly lilac nail varnish for a little while now, I'd been using Barry M's Blueberry which I do really like but I wanted a more pink based lilac than a blue. So this was exactly what I was looking for! I am so in love with the colour, I wish I could wear it forever.


VO5 Nourish My Shine - Bedazzling Oil Heat Protection Spray
I got this for free in my goody bag from Comsopolitian's Fashfest! (see post here) Out of all the things I got this is by far my most used. It smells AMAZING. Like completely amazing, I don't know how else to describe the smell other than GORGEOUS. Now not only does it smell absolutely fantastic, but it really works! My hair feels so incredibly smooth after using it, even after using both my hair dryer and straighteners I just want to sit there stroking and smelling my hair! 



Clearly Naked Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
I bought these after trying a tester I had gotten out of a Cosmopolitan magazine (which I reviewed here) I still really like this shampoo and conditioner as much as I did when I first tried them, I particularly like using them a lot when I've used a lot of hair product in my hair throughout the day.


Garnier Ultimate Elements Coconut Oil
If you go back to my first ever post on this blog you will see me raving about coconut products - particularly Garnier's Ultimate Blends. In the same post you will see that I was talking about a coconut oil by a different brand too, so I decided I may as well try the Ultimate Blends one out and I actually ended up preferring it to the one I previously bought, this one is more like a serum and it smells and feels a lot nicer in my hair so I'm really glad I decided to buy it.



Nivea Face Creams
Last of all, I thought I would up my face skin care game and buy myself both a morning and night moisturiser instead of just using any old one considering even my boyfriend has a specfic facial moisturiser for himself! (Sorry Jake) I have definitely felt the difference now I'm moisturising my face twice a day, my face is feeling really soft! Might even get myself the moisturising primer by Nivea to add to my moisturisers. (how many times can I say moisturiser in the same paragraph?)


Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét