Thứ Năm, 6 tháng 11, 2014

Bedroom Makeover


Hey guys! I just want to start off this post with saying that I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much the past week or so, I've actually been redecorating my room! Meaning I've been finding it difficult to gain the opportunity to take photos for my posts (boo!) but I'm back now so I thought I would show off what my room now looks like!

I live with my Nan and she's lived in this house for about 40 years and the room I'm in had this horrible bumpy paper, but apparently the wallpaper was there when my Nan had moved in the house, so me and my boyfriend spent our Friday night stripping the paper off the walls (I know how to live it up on Fridays!) and it took us forever, but after a lot of scraping and a few injuries later we had done!

Then I left my Nan to do the rest over the next few days as me and my boyfriend had done the hardest part and I came back to my room looking like this! Really happy with how it has turned out!

A video posted by Emma Osman (@emmaoh_) on










(I added the last photo as it made me laugh)
Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét