Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 11, 2014

L'Oreal Collection Exclusive: Doutzen's Nude


So I've never been a lipstick person, I own a few lipsticks that I've tried and not liked but in L'Oreals new collection featuring the likes of Blake Lively, Eva Longoria and many other famous faces I found this gorgeous nude colour by Doutzen Kroes (Victorias Secret Angel) and it's restored my faith in lipstick!

A lot of people go for the bold lip when it comes to lipstick, but I have really small lips so it just looks a bit naff on myself compared to other people where the same shade would look absolutely stunning. I'm more of a bold eye, plain lip person but stumbling across the perfect nude shade is just as difficult as finding the perfect bold shade.


This barely-there nude is absolutely perfect for every day use, it's a very light metallic pink which may not seem a lot but it makes all the difference. It's not as noticeable and in-your-face as a bold lipstick would be (it was even hard to pick up on camera!) but it really gives your lips a nice little shine and it goes on so, so easily with just one coat. It really is such a pretty shade and I can't get enough of it!

What's your favourite lipstick?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét