Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 11, 2014

Glossybox November 2014


I have seen countless people blogging about their Glossybox's and and I've really grown an interest towards them, so I have bought this one off box to determine if I would actually like to purchase one of the subscriptions, here's what I got!


Lollipops Eyeliner
This is one of the full sized products that came with my box, I've honestly never heard of the brand before so I didn't know what to think. Honestly just a standard pencil eyeliner, the pigmentation was quite good but all in all I'll probably stick to my Bourjois Kohl liner.


Burt's Bee's Lip Gloss
This is the other full sized product that came in my box! I've heard of Burt's Bee's before, not sure where from but this little lipgloss impressed me! Didn't taste too horrible (I didn't eat it, don't worry haha!) and the subtle hint of red was really nice on my lips, plus it had good staying power! But like with any lip gloss a top up is always good. Definitely going to keep using this!



Argan Oil Conditioner
I actually eyed this conditioner up back in summer, or another one by OGX/argan oil, never actually got round to trying it out though. I'm not really too sure why argan oil has so much hype to it - this just felt like ordinary conditioner to me? But it did the job and that's what counts.



Monu Hawaii Facial Treatment
I haven't used this and I'm not sure I'm going to, reason being is I don't understand what it's meant to do or I'm meant to do with it... I just wouldn't buy myself this so it's just going to end up in the cupboard unused so if any of you guys can suggest what to do with it that would be great! 


H20 Hydrating Treatment
Same as before with this product, I haven't used it and I'm probably not going to as it's another thing I wouldn't have bought for myself...


I've never really written a negative review before but I didn't want to just lie to you when I wasn't actually impressed with the box. I weren't excited about the products I received so I won't be purchasing a subscription. Have any of you guys tried Glossybox or think differently to me? I'd love to know!

Plus tell me of any other box subscriptions, would love to try a different box!

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét