Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 11, 2014

5 Time Management Tips


Over the past few months I went from having absolutely nothing to do, to having so much to do I barely get a break. I like it better this way, but it can get overwhelming. You just have to really kick in them time management skills everyone has been telling you that you need your whole life. Here's just some handy things I do to stop myself from falling behind!

1. Google Calender.
I use this for everything like university, personal life, blog, work, you name it! It has been incredibly handy as it syncs up with my phone, so I can input something on to my phone and it'll show up on my laptop and vice versa!


2. Diary
But I like having a physical diary too so I can write in deadline dates then make lists underneath them as to what I still need to do to meet those deadlines. This is why I have bought myself a Cath Kidston Diary for 2015 as it has a week by week view with a notes page long the side of each week! As well as looking really, really cute!

Cheeky date hint there ;) ;)
3. Labels
I get confused when I look at the "All" tab on my blogger posts sometimes, so I use labels to help me out when looking for posts. For example for the posts I wanted to post this month are "nov14" so next month will be "dec14" then "jan15" and so on. This helps me not forget about a post I planned and actually motivates me to have it posted by the end of the month.


4. Lists... Lots of them!
I write lists absolutely everywhere. My phone, notebooks, laptop even a draft post on blogger .... I am list crazy! But they can be really helpful.


5. Prioritising
Last but not least, prioritising! This is the most important tip of them all, make sure you know what needs to be done soon and make sure you do that first before moving on to something else that doesn't need to be done for another few weeks. I have a bad habit of moving on to more fun assignments that I have more time for than one that may be due in the next day but isn't as interesting..

I hope that some of these tips may be useful for some of you as they have been really useful for me!

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét