Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 10, 2014

What's in my bag: University Edition


So this week I finally begun University! Eee exciting stuff. I have had the same fears as everyone else. Will I make friends? Where the eff am I going? Why is Google maps so crap when you're in the middle of a crisis? So to mark the occasion I thought I would do a "what's in my bag?" tag but a University edition!

I'm starting off with notebooks! I've bought myself three (I'm a bit of a stationary nut, don't judge me) I've taken an A4 Nu: Era Notebook to be practical so I can take notes in lectures, a novelty "Pugs not Drugs" notebook - just because I love pugs and a small butterfly notebook as I like to make a lot of "to do lists" with what I've got to complete on assignments and ofc shopping lists! 

(nu:era and butterfly notebooks are from Asda and the pug one's from Tesco!)
To carry my pens I have packed a bright colourful pencil case! Who doesn't like a neon coloured pencil case? At least it's very distinguished, meaning I most probably won't lose it. I also have my favourite leopard print pen to make notes with (it came in a pack of 3 along with a zebra and a tiger pen). It is so snazzy! I'm a massive fan of leopard print!

(Both are from Asda #supermarketsavvy)
I also took both my iPod and the latest issue of Elle for entertainment whilst travelling to and from University, I've actually decided to live at home and will be commuting to the local Uni via both train and taxi! We actually have a taxi service that does anywhere within the area for £3.50 so for first thing in the morning that is absolutely perfect. I love reading magazines on long train journeys, I should probably buy the travel size as it takes up soooo much room in my bag, but I prefer the full sized copies... I can't be the only one?

(the leopard print earphones are from Accessorize)
At the bottom of my bag you will also find Baby Lips lip balm, Keep Calm lip balm, Vera Wang Pink Princess perfume, a small hair brush and a pocket mirror floating about so I can remaining feeling fabulous all day long *sassy emoji*

(skull pocket mirror is from New Look)
Then last but not least there's the essentials like my phone, keys and purse!

(purse is from H&M, phone case is off Amazon)
So what is in your College/University bag? Is your bag similar to mine? Let me know down in the comments!
Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét