Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 9, 2014

The Beginning of All That Shimmers! BLOG RELAUNCH

 So, some of you may have noticed that my blog has been down for the past couple of days, showing up as "private" or just not loading at all... This is due to it having been under construction! I bought a new pretty domain name, but I'd been having problems linking my domain name with my blog (boo) so I had to transfer the domain name to another host-y website in the end, then now there's problems with the wrong URL on bloglovin... All that matters is that it's finally back up and running!

As well as the new name, my blog's design is looking a whole lot different too - everything is new! Eee! I'd been wanting to buy a domain name for so long, but I didn't want to get tied down with a name that I wasn't sure on, so I decided that I'd buy one when I felt that I'd found the perfect name, the one where you just know... you know? Well, that day has finally come, welcome to www.allthatshimmers.co.uk!


One of my favourite quotes is "All that glitters is not gold" so inspired by the quote I had originally wanted "All That Glitters" but ofc other people like the quote as well and had the same idea, so I couldn't use that - then it struck me that I absolutely looove shimmer products! My favourite moisturiser, eye shadow, fake tan AND foundation all contain shimmer (shine bright like a diamond) so put the two together and that's how All That Shimmers was born!

Old blog layout!
New blog layout!
I'm v.excited about the new look and name of my blog, and I am so much more confident about the posts I have lined up over the next few weeks - so make sure to keep an eye out for them! I would love to hear what you think of the whole blog relaunch! 

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét