Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 5, 2015

My First (Mini) Lush Cosmetics Haul

For so long I was under the impression that I didn't live near a Lush store. Why? I couldn't tell you. So a friend of mine set me straight and showed me where our nearest store was, and it was literally on the same high street where I used to work... How did I not know?! Either way I had to go and buy something and show you guys what I got!


Bubble Gum and Popcorn Lip Scrubs
These have been on my wishlist for so long, ever since I discovered them online! Normal lip balms on their own are good, but these just make your lips so, so, sooooo soft removing any dry, flakey skin. And they also taste amazing! I couldn't pick between the two flavours so I bought both. 

Twilight Bath Bomb
I've used this up already... I was so excited to use it that I literally photographed it then jumped straight in to the bath! I actually broke some of the pink shell off whilst taking it home from the shop, which kind of bummed me out about, then my boyfriend was like "it'll still do the same thing" ...he doesn't understand. 

Anyway I have wanted to get my hands on Twilight for what feels like years! I knew that it had a blue interior and it fizzed up both blue and pink in the bath. But what I didn't know was that it turns the water a deep purple colour with little sparkles floating around... Really taking after it's name of Twilight, I was totally in love and I didn't want to ever leave the bath! I am 100% re-buying it again!

So my first trip was definitely a success! I loved everything I picked up, but I didn't get much, I just got the things that I've always want to try. But I will definitely go back again soon and get more, especially now I know where the closest store is!

What's your favourite Lush Cosmetics product?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét