Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 5, 2015

OOTD & FOTD | Summer Ball

One thing you guys won't know about me is I never went to my prom in Year 11. Why you may be thinking? Well because I thought I was too cool for prom at the time... Regrets, many regrets. But I had a Summer Ball to attend after finishing my first year of University, so I of course took the opportunity to dress up! I honestly don't think I've ever put this much thought into an outfit before, so I thought I would share the outcome, considering I've not done an OOTD before either...

Tights - Primark £3
Necklace - New Look £5.99
Heels - H&M £15
Bag - H&M £7.99
Earrings - H&M £5.99
Eyelashes - Eylure 107
Eyebrows - Anastasia Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Medium Brown
Eyeshadow - Naked 3
Tan - St Tropez Mousse Upper, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lower

My favourite thing about my outfit has to be the lower half of my dress. The dress its self was quite bodycon-ish, then there was a sheer overlay that was flowing in the wind, which was perfect as the main bit of the Summer Ball was outside!

I'll be honest, I probably won't do another OOTD, well not for a while anyway. But I'm no model as I squinted in all the photos that were taken of me and I feel well to embarrassed to pose in seriousness! I hope that you guys liked the post regardless :)

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét