Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 4, 2015

Rimmel London: Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Sticks Review

Lately I've been finding myself having even less time to do my makeup before I head off to University in the mornings. I've been having a little more time in bed and a little less time on my makeup... You know the drill, beauty sleep and all. But eye shadow is what I struggle with most when in a rush and I can't just skip it as it's a staple part of my makeup routine! So this is why I decided to try eyeshadow sticks...

Rose Gold, Trespassing Taupe, Bluffing, Bad Girl Bronze, Bulletproof Beige

To begin with I picked up two shades from my local Boots to experiment with as I had never used eye shadow sticks before, I played it safe and went with Bulletproof Beige and Bad Girl Bronze. I simply coloured the whole of my lid with 'bulletproof beige' which is a light beige shade - making it perfect for a base, then I used 'bad girl bronze' for my crease which is a dark brown shade and blended them both out with a brush (I tend to use 231 Luxe Petit Crease - Zoeva).

I must say it was the fastest I have ever done my eyeshadow... Ever! There's no fall out as they're quite similar to cream eyeshadows, being soft, creamy and extremely blend-able. Meaning I had no dust falling into unwanted areas, resulting with me messing up my foundation by wiping the dust away... So the first thing I did was go on my laptop and bought three more shades to play with, I'm a very neutral/nude kind of girl so the colours I chose don't vary greatly. I bought Rose Gold which is a metallic copper-y colour, Trespassing Taupe which is a light brown matte shade and Bluffing which is a metallic light brown-y shade.

I'm so glad I gave these a try and I will probably end up buying more! What is your go-to eyeshadow when you're in a rush?

Emma xo
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram

Go check out these lovely ladies! Gemms BeautyBella La Moda  & Burning Blonde <3

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét