Thứ Năm, 16 tháng 4, 2015

Me, My Brows and I

My favourite part of my makeup routine has to be filling in my eyebrows. Is that weird? I just find that eyebrows are such a delicate part of the face and it can be quite hard to get them just right. You have to shape, define and colour them, making sure that both brows match. But filling them in will always be a very staple part of my routine, no matter how I've done my makeup my brows will always be filled in.
Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel (Strike) left, Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade (Medium Brown) right

Products used:
Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel in Strike | £18.50
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Medium Brown | £15
Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Gel in Dark Brown | £3.99
Zoeva 317 Wing Liner Brush | 6.80 Euros

Step 1
I start off by outlining my brow shape with the Wing Liner Brush by Zoeva using either one of the Illamasqua or Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gels (as they're pretty much the exact same product). I like using Zoeva's Wing Liner brush instead of their 322 Brow Line brush because the wing liner brush is much more slanted which I find makes defining the arches of my brows much easier.

Step 2
Once I have finished drawing an outline for my brows, I start to fill in them in still using the Zoeva Wing Liner Brush. Depending on my makeup style that day I'll either faintly colour my brows in, giving them a natural, yet fuller look, or on some days I'll be slightly heavier handed making my brows that little bit darker. The one thing with brow gels is that it can look awful when over used, which I'm always a bit scared of.

Step 3
Then once my brows have finished being filled in I simply neaten up my brow hairs using Rimmel's 'Brow This Way' Brow Gel in Dark Brown, then that's it, my brows are finished!

What are your go-to brow makeup items?

Emma xo
Bloglovin - Twitter - Instagram

Go check out these lovely ladies! Gemms BeautyBella La Moda  & Burning Blonde <3

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét