Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 5, 2015

30 Blogpost Ideas

We've all been there... One minute you're breaming full of hundreds of ideas for interesting posts to share on your blog, then the next your mind draws a blank. But you don't want to not post, but at the same time you don't want to put a bad post out there either. I'm sure that every blogger out there can relate to that... So I've come up with 30 post ideas, which may not be original, but they go down a treat all the same.

Beauty/Fashion
1) Your Makeup/Hair/Skincare Routines
2) Highstreet Dupes of Highend Makeup
3) Empties
4) Storage
5) What's in your Makeup Bag
6) Brand Focus
7) Face Of The Day
8) Outfit Of The Day

Lifestyle
9) Thrifty Houseware
10) Room Tour
11) Weekly Summary
12) Instagram Summary
13) Favourite Recipes (I'm hoping to do this soon)

General
14) Guest Posters
15) Blogs You're Loving
16) Blog Goals
17) Blogging Equipment
18) What You've Learnt From Blogging
19) How You Edit Your Photos
20) Tags
21) Day In The Life
22) Q&A

Lists
23) Wishlists
24) Monthly Favourites
25) Top Ten Under £10
26) Top Five Under £5
27) What's In My Bag
28)  50 Facts About Me
29) Your Current Playlist
30) Your Must Haves

I hope these help beat any bloggers block! I know I've had a bit lately but I think I'm starting to over come it... What do you do when you get bloggers block?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét