Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 3, 2015

March 2015 Wishlist


Wishlists are dangerous. My last wishlist became my shopping list at the expense of my bank account, and it probably will be again this time. But I just found it so much fun that I really wanted to do it again this month! Besides what's the point of having money if you don't skint yourself till payday just so you're surrounded by pretty things... right?

1) theBalm timeBalm Concealer | 7.5g £14.75
I've gone a bit concealer crazy lately at the moment but I have been loving them so much! You can not beat a good concealer.

2) MAC Cinderella Stroke of Midnight Eyeshadow | £38.50
I'm sure you've all heard about the MAC Cinderella range... As much as it pains me to say this, I don't think I'll be able to get my hands on any because as soon as it went live on the MAC website everything sold out and is being re-sold on Ebay for extortionate prices... I know Debenhams and Selfridges are going to stock the range but probably not for long.

3) Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner | £6
I use eyeliner everyday, I just feel naked without it! And because I've loved all the other products I have tried from Soap & Glory I can imagine their eyeliner will be just as good.

4) Zoeva Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette | 17.50
Ah yes, more eyeshadow... I just can't have enough eyeshadow, it's honestly an unhealthy addiction.

5) Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | 400ml £4.99
I've seen this everywhere at the moment but I still haven't tried it! I've been so happy using my Simple make up remover for years now, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to test the waters. Eh get it? Testing the waters? No...

6) MAC Studio Fix Fluid | 30ml £21.50
The only high-end foundation I've ever owned is the Benefit Hello Flawless! Oxygen Wow foundation. I've never really had a problem using my drugstore foundations, Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation has been my favourite for what feels like forever and has to be my most re-purchased make up product...ever!

7) theBalm Nude 'Tude Eyeshadow Palette Naughty | £30
I've obviously included a third eyeshadow palette... But I've actually already bought this one, I of course added it to my wishlist before I ended up buying it, but now I own it I realise that it really is such a stunning palette!!! I'll definitely have to write a review in the future.

8) Bourjois Rogue Edition Velvet, Nude-ist, Peach Club & Happy Nude Year | £8.99 Each
I love nude lips, I also like matte lips so my thoughts are why not try the Bourjois Velvet lipsticks? They offer plenty of shades to choose from and they're all gorgeous!

9) Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel, Strike | £18.50
Last but not least is the Illamasqua Brow Gel...I've been feeling experimental with my eyebrows lately and I stumbled across this product, it looks so much like gel eyeliner but for your brows! I reckon this could end badly, but I'm still interested to try it out all the same!

Are any of these on your wishlist too?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét