Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 2, 2015

Review of: Beauty Blender and Cleanser

Review of beautyblender beauty blender sponge all that shimmers allthatshimmers

Foundation is one of my most bought beauty products, so I'm always on the look out for new application tools to apply it with and since beauty blenders are such a massive hit right now I was soooo excited when I got sent this free for signing up to Birchbox! 

Swatched with Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation

I find with my foundation brushes that I need to do a few circular motions before I'm 100% streak-free, but with the sponge I quickly go all over my face and not worry about it being streaky because it usually isn't. Which is perfect for someone like me as I seem to always be rushing my makeup first thing in the mornings or even on the bus, train... boyfriends car, just any moving vehicle really.

The one thing I really do love since using a sponge is the fact it reaches places that a foundation brush just never seemed to as it's shaped so that it can be used in different areas of your face. The widest part of the sponge covers the largest parts of your face such as your cheeks and forehead, then the thinner, pointed bit is for the harder to reach areas.

As for the cleanser I will be honest. I am absolutely dreadful at washing my makeup brushes, I'm a bad beauty blogger - I know. But I am excited to try out the cleanser that came with the sponge! Definitely going to make a night of it and do all of my brushes... My poor neglected brushes.

Last of all, if you know me, you know I love pink... Pink laptop, pink bedroom, pink everything. So the luminous pink of the sponge I absolutely adore, it's just so perfect and girly. Even the plastic casing is really cute so I've actually kept that as well!

I definitely won't be looking back now that I've tried the beauty blender, do you use a sponge for your foundation? 

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét