Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 2, 2015

Review of: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara


Free inside this months issue of Elle is a sample of the most anticipated mascara release of the year (and we're only in February!) which is the new Benefit 'Roller Lash' mascara. Like many others I literally jumped at the chance of trying it, no exaggeration, I actually pre-ordered the issue online soon as I found out... Here are my first thoughts on the mascara!




I want to start off by saying that I absolutely adore the colour scheme of the packaging, you can never fail with pink on black, it's very chic - I love it! Although the sample's packaging looks very different to how the full sized one is going to look.

My favourite thing about this mascara (other than the packaging) has to be the brush. Benefit have taken their inspiration from hair rollers hence the name 'Roller Lash'. The brush features tiny hooks which catch, lift and curl even the shortest of your lashes helping you achieve that extra volume without having spider lashes. When using the mascara you can feel it gripping on to your lashes that little bit more than other mascaras and see the results from the first layer!

So Roller Lash definitely does what it says on the tin and curls your eyelashes from the root helping them appear longer, I thought I'd include a comparison to the They're Real Mascara. You can see my lashes have been lifted that little bit more by the Roller Lash Mascara and the formula is a little thicker, making my eyelashes look both longer and thicker.

Although everything I've said so far is good, I've got to be honest, after the first coat it can get a bit clumpy from the formula being that little bit thicker... But that doesn't mean I don't like the mascara all the same! It has the thickness that They're Real just didn't, and you can sort out clumps by using a separate lash comb.

Overall I feel this mascara has been worth the 4 year wait. Would I buy the full sized version in 4 weeks? Yes absolutely. Have you done the Hook 'n' Roll yet?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét