Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 2, 2015

My Survival Kit for Blondes

Being blonde is hard work, any un-naturally blonde person will tell you that there is a lot of maintenance and care behind the colour, so here are my go-to products for colouring, upkeep and conditioning!

1. Touch of Silver Purple Shampoo
This is an absolute LIFE SAVER, is your freshly dyed hair a bit brassy? Is your colour washing out resulting in yellow tones? Then this is the product for you. I have recommended it to every blonde person I know! It's roughly £3 a bottle and it lasts quite a while, there is literally nothing to lose. If you buy one thing from this list I highly recommend it to be this.

2. Asda Tropical Dry Shampoo
This is my favourite dry shampoo as it smells so, so delicious! I bought it quickly before uni once for just £1 (you know, one of those trampy hungover days) and it not only worked, but I could still smell the tropical scent on myself for most of the day! Other dry shampoos tend to have a similar scent, so another person could recognise the smell and be like "ooo someones not washed their hair today".

3. Batiste Dry Shampoo for Blondes
I've decided to add 2 dry shampoos to my list as they help me stop washing my hair every single day. This dry shampoo is specially for blondes and it covers up root regrowth really well, which makes it a little less obvious when it's time for a root touch up. 

4. Nice N' Easy - 9A/102 Natural Light Ash Blonde
This is the toner/colour I always choose when dying my hair as I really like ashy blonde colours. Plus much like the purple shampoo ash colours help tone down brassiness and yellow tones in your hair, so I tend to use this after a bleach! 

5. Garnier Ultimate Blends with avocado oil & shea butter - for very dry, damaged hair
In my first ever blog post you see me ranting on about how much I love Ultimate Blends coconut shampoo and conditioner... How times change, as I feel the same about another product within the same range! It's the avocado oil and shea butter shampoo and conditioner instead, this makes my hair feel like silk, I just sit there stroking my hair after a shower, it has got to be my favourite drugstore shampoo and conditioner! 

6. V05 Nourish My Shine - Bedazzling Oil Heat Protection Spray
This was in my October Favourites annnnd in my Cosmopolitan's #Fashfest post... Basically I got it for free at Fashfest and I have loved it ever since, I will always rebuy it! It's the best heat defence I've tried to date and the smell is just the best thing ever!

7. Schwarzkopf Omega Repair BB Beauty Balm - for damaged, depleted hair
I recently bought this as I was like "BB Balm... for hair?" so I had to try it! And it does work making hair feel that bit softer, but I have to be careful that I don't put too much in as my hair isn't that long so I don't need to use a lot (and you just want to pile loads on as it smells good enough to eat!)

8. Aussie Dual Personality Volume & Gloss Hairspray
I love most Aussie products I have tried, but this one sticks out the most as it's probably the best hair spray I've ever used! I find that hair sprays tend to leave my hair feeling horrible, sticky, hard as rock, making it really hard to style but this one just never has, I don't really use it a lot but when I do I can really tell the difference!

9. Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Treatment
Being blonde has really stunted my hair growth for over a year now, plus I've had to have quite a few chops (cry) but it's finally growing again now! I've been on a bleach ban since I had my last highlights last done in December and I'm letting it grow out into a natural ombre. Lee Stafford's hair growth range works a dream in helping growth, I notice it working as my roots really contrast with my blonde hair as my natural hair is a super dark brown colour, it's not super fast but nothing's going to give you long hair over night, it just gives your hair that little push it needs.

10. Bleach London Reincarnation Mask
Another product I've written about before here, I really do love this hair mask! When my hair is feeling a little parched this helps it regain it's moisture making my hair feel softer and more manageable. But I feel if you weren't blonde or suffering from dry, damaged hair then it would just weigh your hair down and make it a tad greasey.

11. OGX Coconut Oil
Last but not least is coconut oil (and another product I also mentioned in my first ever blog post!) I like to drench my hair in it and leave it on over night so my hair can get the most out of it then wash it off in the morning. As gross as it is, oil is so good for your hair and I think most can help your hairs health but don't hold me to that...

What are your must-have products for blonde hair? I'd love to hear them!!

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét