Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 1, 2015

Review of: Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

benefit boi-ing industrial strength concealer
I've gone a little Benefit crazy the past month or so, but let's be honest - who can blame me? Some of their products are just complete must-haves to everyone's makeup collection, such as this little concealer.


I normally find that concealers tend to be too cakey or too light. When they're too cakey it's obvious that you've tried to cover a certain part of your face, meaning it needs to be blended out to reduce the obvious cakeyness... But then that reduces the coverage and the whole point of a concealer. But then if it's too light it just acts like a foundation and doesn't cover much more than a foundation would've done. So it's quite a difficult task to find the perfect balance in a concealer, I can honestly say I've never re-bought the same concealer twice.

But I've finally got round to buying my first high-end concealer and considering that Benefit have never let me down in the past I decided to go with them and I've got to be honest, this is just as good as I was expecting it to be. There's a reason they have 'Industrial Strength Concealer' printed on the packaging - because it really is! It's thick enough to cover imperfections, yet not look like you've caked yourself or so light that it barely makes a difference. I use it mainly under my eyes especially when I've got to tackle a day on very little sleep.

If you're wondering if it's worth the money as it's quite a small product it really is. I've actually owned this concealer for about 2 months now and used it almost everytime I've done my makeup since and I've barely make a dent in it!! Only using a little bit of this concealer goes a long way as it's so creamy and pigmented. I got shade 2 which a light/medium shade and it matches my skin tone perfectly.

Then the packaging is pretty simple for a Benefit product but it's easy-to-use, compact and travel friendly so it works out pretty well.

What are your favourite concealers?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét