Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 1, 2015

Birchbox January 2015 - Women's Health

So I caved. I just had to try another beauty box even after my bad experience with Glossybox, I decided that Birchbox were the best way to go as I love the fact they have themed boxes each month instead of sending any old products!




Pilates Band
Now I'm not gonna lie, I have no idea how to use this... so I'll probably end up never using it. The design's very pretty though! I love a bit of pink.

Embrace Matcha Green Tea
I absolutely love green tea - but I don't drink it anywhere near enough of it as I would like! So I'm very excited to make myself a cup very soon.

Activbod Feel Great Shower Concentrate 
I love how refreshing this smells! I love bodywashes that smell so zingy, as they really do wake you up. I reckon this would be perfect for post work out (I really need to start my Gym membership up again, whoops)

Shaveworks The Cool Fix
This is for ingrown hairs, razor buns and redness from shaving. Not a product I would have thought to pick up for myself but I'm excited to try it all the same. I know when I shave my legs in a rush it really isn't kind to my skin so I will definitely use this next time I'm in a rush.

Ren Clean Skincare - Glycolatic Renewal Mask
I'm not a big facemask user, but I am excited to try this one. It meant to exfoliate your skin leaving you with a radiant glow.

Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave-in Conditioner
This has been a little life saver, my hair gets so so tangled overnight and I always wake up with the most unmanageable bed hair! It also smells AMAZING. I'm definitely going to end up buying the full sized one very soon.

Stila Lip Glaze
Last but not least is this little beauty, it's full sized! I love how shimmery it makes my lips, the staying power and the packaging! You simply twist the top and it pumps out the lip glaze onto the brush, I love it.

Overall I am very happy with this box and I can't wait for the February box! Although I'm so gutted I didn't get the Phillip Kingsley Conditioner quite a few other bloggers received! Did you get this January's Birchbox?

(p.s sorry for the lack of posts, been a busy week along with getting a new laptop! shall be back on schdule from now on)

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét