Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 12, 2014

Review of: I Heart Makeup Hearts

hearts, blusher, bronzer, highlighter, make up revolution, makeup, rev, new, cute, shaped, heart, shimmer, glitter, all that shimmers

How cute are these little hearts?! They're so adorable, I just couldn't resist such cute packaging... So obviously I had to add the trio to my makeup collection!


godess of love makeup revolution review highlighter heart hearts
makeup revolution review, blusher, too faced dupe, make up revolution review
  goddess of love, blushing hearts, summer of love, bronzer, highlighter, blusher
Goddess of Love (Highlighter), Blushing Hearts (Blush) & Summer of Love (Bronzer)
There's one highlighter in the range, which is the Goddess of Love. It's quite subtle and gives you this really nice glow that doesn't make you look like a disco ball when the light hits your face. I have been using this highlighter everyday since I bought it, whereas before I'd only really use highlighter when I was having a night out, so I'm quite pleased with this little heart!

There are also three blushers, Peachy Keen Heart (the lightest), Blushing Heart (the darkest) and Candy Queen of Hearts (in the middle). Each blusher comes with three different pink tones, one is quite full on and the other two are lighter shades which complement the bolder shade. This is incredibly handy as one big block of pink can sometimes look awful - plus they're super easy to blend! I choose Candy Queen of Hearts as I didn't want the blush to be too bold but I also didn't want it to be too light that it would be barely noticeable. Blushing Hearts has also been called out as a dupe for Too Faced Sweethearts blush - meaning yet another dupe under Makeup Rev's belt!

Last but not least there's the bronzer. There are two shades to choose from, Summer of Love (the lightest) and Love Hot Summer (the darkest). I bought Love Hot Summer as I feel with darker bronzers you don't need to use much to make a difference... I tend to use bronzer to contour my cheeks or to make my face more bronzed when I've fake tanned making a darker one more beneficial. This bronzer has fast become my favourite as it blends really well making it easier to even out where as some bronzers can appear to chunky as they're hard to even out.

Yet another product from Makeup Revolution that I love. I can't fault them in their price, quality or their packaging especially with these hearts! At just £4.99 each what's there to lose? I really recommend buying these cute little hearts to everyone to brighten up anyones make-up collection!

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét