Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 12, 2014

Glossybox December 2014

glossy box, december 2014, beauty subscription box, christmas box, glossybox, all that shimmers, make up, beauty, makeup

Last month when I'd gotten my first Glossybox I really wasn't impressed, I actually cancelled my subscription with them... but by the time I cancelled it was to late not to receive the next box, so I ended up getting their Christmas edition box too, which includes 4 full sized products instead of the usual  2 and has some really cute Christmassy packaging - so here's what I got inside my box!


Bella Pierre lip and cheek tint
This is one of the full sized products I got, not a very well known brand (not to me anyway) but I've seen their products floating around on the shelves in TK Maxx. Didn't really know what to expect of the product but it swatched really well! I was expecting it to either be too much or too little as other lip and cheek tints I've tried in the past seem to be too full on or not enough, so I was quite impressed with it!


Tresemme Renewal Hair & Scalp Tonic
This is another full sized product I got in my box, weren't really too sure as to what to think at first but after a few Google searches I found it's meant to improve the strength of your hair.. You apply the tonic straight to your scalp after washing your hair and leave it on, then you're free to dry and style your hair as normal - it didn't leave my hair feeling sticky or weighed down at all. When you put it on your scalp you get this cooling sensation at first, it's a really nice feeling I love it! So far I can't tell a massive difference to my hair but I' definitely going to keep using this and hope for the best.


Anatonmicals Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets That Chap - day and night spot stick
This is the third full sized product I received in my box - I've never heard of the brand before and I weren't really keen on the looks of them immediately, but the day I got my box I had gotten an unwanted spot so I thought I may as well give it a go and it helped my spot go down quicker than any Witch or Freedem product I've tried! Maybe I was just lucky, either way this is now in my little travel make up bag now for any other spot emergencies.


All That Jazz Nail Varnish - Lipstick is our Obsession
This is the last full sized product in my box, it's this gorgeous red nail varnish (the photo does it no justice) it's so perfect for Christmas, a gorgeous red and glittery? Count me in!


Skin Pep Hydra Boost 
This is the only tester I got in this months box, not really sure I'll ever use it if I am totally honest and I've never heard of the brand before, do any of you know if it's any good?

This box was a lot better than my last, although the packaging does seem abit more exciting than the actual contents.. so I'm probably not going to resubscribe anytime soon, I'm tempted to try a different box but the one subscription I'm dying to try is the Ipsy bags, I just can't believe there's no way of getting them in the UK! :( :( :( 

p.s. sorry I've not been posting much, today was Uni deadline day so I now have a month off woooo + sorry about the crappy photos, getting an SLR for Christmas so they'll get better promise!

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét