Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 12, 2014

Review of: Barry M Natural Glow Palette 2

superdrug, boots, eyeshadow, eye shadow, barrym

I've been eyeing up the new Barry M eye shadow palettes for months now as they all look so gorgeous! But I just never got round to actually buying myself any of them, so I changed that and bought myself this palette...





You get six gorgeous shades to use from this palette, three of which are matte, the other 3 are shimmery and there's also a primer. They're all neutral shades but are a little different from other natural palettes you can get - I was a bit weary of the reddish brown colour but it's actually really nice! My favourite shades in this palette are of course the three shimmery shades to the far right (once a shimmery person, always a shimmery person) I find that they have much better pigmentation than the matte shades, but I tend to find that with most of the palettes I've used.

The only issues I have with this palette is the primer, it's really quite crap and has a horrible texture - I noticed it on the testers in Boots but I just thought someone had just mucked around with them... And the brushes, why do all drugstore eye-shadows come with these spongy brushes? I used to try using them but it'd end up in some big mess with eye-shadow dust all down my face!

Have you tried any of the Barry M eye-shadow palettes? Definitely got my eye on getting another!

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét