Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 10, 2014

BEWARE OF DODGY EBAY SELLERS!!!


Ebay can be great, you can get some amazing bargins and save a lot of money but very rarely you do unfortunately get the horror story product on there. This is one of those stories, I've had a very bad experience with Ebay this week... Can you guess what product this is meant to be?

I bought myself the Naked 2 palette off Ebay for about £8 cheaper due to it apparently "not including primer" so when I saw the listing I thought result! As I already have an Urban Decay primer so  I would be saving myself a bit of money and getting the palette I've been lusting over for so long!

I got home from work yesterday all excited knowing it had been delivered and I opened it to be covered with black dust (which went everywhere!) the palette had broken in the post due to the awful way they'd posted it, it was just simply wrapped in an A4 bit of paper! No wonder the eye shadow broke. I was very upset.


I messaged the seller letting them know it had broken in the post to see if I could get my money back then I proceeded to clean up the palette... which is when I then noticed that it is of course a fake as well. Brilliant. I was absolutely pissed off. 

The Urban Decay on the back should be upside down...

I then went on to leave bad feedback (which is obvs what you do when you're pissed off with an Ebay seller) I thought this may limit any chances I have of getting my money back but I couldn't exactly care at that moment in time.


However this horror story turned good when I received this email this morning.. Even though this ended well I have really learnt my lesson to be cautious with Ebay, especially with things that can easily be faked.


Just please don't make the same mistake I did. I've bought the real Naked 2 off Feel Unique now like I should have the first time around now, I would just hate if this happened to anyone else as well and it possibly not ending the same way for them as it did for me!

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét