Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 10, 2014

Style Icon: Blake Lively


I thought I would write a little post about my favorite actress... That is of course Blake Lively (Or Serena van der Woodsen, xoxo Gossip Girl) she is a gorgeous blonde bombshell with a killer smile, how couldn't she be my style icon?

Firstly, she has been my hair idol for years (yes years!) and she always will be. Has she ever had a bad hair day? I think not. Her blonde locks are absolutely stunning and if I could ever get mine to look as gorgeous as hers my life would be complete. 


Secondly I don't think I've ever seen her sporting any shoes other than heels? I respect a lady that can do that because those things hurt! I really wish I had heel resistant feet... however with those Louboutins who would complain?


She can also pull off both simple and bold looks yet still looks impeccable either way. Like with this Zuhair Murad dress, there's so much going on with the dress however this doesn't draw attention away from the dazzling smile she is flaunting...


Plus both her and Ryan Reynolds are one of the most stylish celebrity couples around. Imagine the children... (soon we won't have to!!)


And the last (but not least) reason of all is that even now she is pregnant she still looks absolutely gorgeous!!! She is rocking that Gucci dress well and is literally glowing. If I could be even half as flawless when or if I fall pregnant I would be over the moon!


So I think I may have a bit of a woman crush on Blake but oh well (who can blame me!?) who is your style icon? Is yours the same as mine?

Emma xo

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét